Sunday, November 18, 2007

the art of losing



i've been pretty dead online these days cos i've been pretty busy and i'm too lazy to type everything out.

THURSDAY
1. i met AHLIN, GOOEY, JAISH AND PRILAA
2. i nearly lost my phone and i was freaking out
3. this nice caucasian with a damn hot voice picked up my phone
4. kept calling myself with jayjay's phone and he called back but we didn't pick up so he called my daddy.
5. even though his voice is damn hot i didn't get to see him cos my daddy went to get my phone for me. (so i hope he's not some wentworth miller lookalike!)
6. will imagine that he looks like channing tatum/wentworth miller/ chace crawford cos i'm anal and i hate it when people i don't know/don't like touch my things; unless they are hot!
7. lovely dinner with them
8. camwhored like mad tourists but i look like crap in them and I WANT TO DELETE THEM OFF FACEBOOK BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW. somebody please teach me.
9. the dress i bought online came :D

FRIDAY
1. training in the morning
2. wild wild wet with lovely bus stop buddies
3. screamed like hell.
4. it was very fun though

SATURDAY
1. the sister's birthday
2. moved stuff over to the new house.
3. it's damn freaky to sleep at night
4. both houses are in a mess.
5. read cleo and discovered that louis vuitton is pronounced as LOUWEE WHEETONG (wtf?). why the hell is it WHEETONG? i thought it's veeton?
5. my appetite is like a man omg

TODAY
1. metro sif - VERY BORING
okay whatever i'm gonna stop blogging in number it's annoying. can't wait for all the hot movies to come out and i can watch watch watch. im gonna go watch gossip girl!

and J, i will send you the photos soon. oh yeah haha why are you acting mysterious and calling yourself J?